Thursday, May 3, 2012

Non Wedding Color Resources for Wedding Inspiration


So this is about the only thing I learned in college. Not entirely true of course, maybe it's just the only thing I remember. I love color theory. I am one of those moms who not only explains the color blue to my daughter, but I also make sure to mention that orange is it's complimentary color! "Let's talk analogous colors, Sophia." And my beautiful little girl responds only with, "Analgis," smiles happily and runs away to play with her newest obsession - mermaids.

Since my daughter isn't too interested in colors, I thought maybe you might be! Especially if you've got an upcoming wedding and are on the hunt for the perfect wedding colors. Below I've compiled a few great non-wedding inspiration resources for very wedding colors. Enjoy! :)





Hi+Low always has fun and colorful prints and designs. I love checking out this blog for bits of graphic related inspiration.



 I love Krisatomic's fun illustrations and she's always featuring unique photographs.



Colour Lovers! This is an enormous site filled with amazing color goodies.


1 comment:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Inspiration can definitely come from anywhere...especially sites as cool as these! Thanks!

Google Analytics Alternative