Friday, December 2, 2011

Beautiful, Eco-Friendly Wedding

Okay folks, remember how I was telling you about how it's your wedding and your day and your marriage and it has to represent your values and beliefs and you shouldn't let anyone take that away from you...

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it," you say! Okay, I'll shut up.

Enjoy the eco-wedding below. :)


This wedding was held at a small sustainable farm in LaFox, IL, the Heritage Prairie Farm. (Beautiful photography by Esenam Photography)





Is that raffia I see?! Natural raffia is eco and adds a beautiful, natural touch.



Yep, that's a bouncy house! This couple had a complete carnival reception!




I would've crashed this wedding for the Sigg bottle favors alone!

  

  



Find more beautiful photos, plus more info about the wedding at Esenam Photography and at Magnet Street Weddings, where the bride is a graphic designer.

2 comments:

Maria | detalles de boda said...

I love this kind of weddings. I hope all weddings be like this in the future. Thanks.

Carolyn said...

the wedding cake is gorgeous :X

Google Analytics Alternative