Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Fun and Snowmen!

Today's post is going to be a bit lacking because I like to spend Wednesday evenings blog hopping and commenting. I am leaving you with the cutest part of the winter holiday season and my favorite decorative item: snowmen! Okay, well, maybe they are the cutest thing next to Santa! Speaking of which, has anyone seen the Best Buy commercial where Santa gets slighted when there's no more room in the family's stocking? I have an issue with that commercial - no one wants to see Santa slighted! Anyway, I digress. On to the snowmen!







 Snowman Winter Art Print - $8


-----------------------------

If you haven't filled out the Eco and Elsie Reader Survey, I would be so appreciative if you did. It will help me learn more about you and how I can improve this blog to better your experience. 



No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative