Friday, December 2, 2011

Happiness and Weekend Reads



Yesterday I took a trip down memory lane and visited the office of an old summer camp I used to attend. I was looking for old yearbooks in the hopes I might find pictures of my awkward 8 year old self. I'm not really sure what prompted me to do this other than just an odd curiosity. Unfortunately, there was a fire and they lost all the old yearbooks, but my mission wasn't a complete waste! I came across this awesome plaque, sitting on the office floor, which I couldn't resist posting a picture of. After all, it is true, right? Happiness and marshmallows...yep...pretty much the same thing. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been having major hot chocolate and marshmallow cravings lately, so yep, this is pretty much true for me!

Google Analytics Alternative