Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Anti-Climactic Eye Candy Post

After yesterday I feel this is a bit anti-climactic, but this is a definitely more of an eye-candy post, so I'm just going to run with it.

I think we all have a desire to be unique in one way or another. You don't have to wear an enormous, bright yellow hat (although I totally commend those brave enough to do so) to stand out from the crowd. Sometimes it's something simple, like a beautiful vintage dress from Timeless Vintage Vixen, a delicate antique gold finished sparrow pendant, or a handmade clutch from Gracie's Bags. (Each one pictured below.)

Do you have a favorite personal accessory that you feel is extra unique? I do! And I'll share it with you tomorrow. :)



2 comments:

forget.me.knot.weddings said...

Love the bird necklace =)

Valeria's Designs said...

the clutch is too cute for words!

Google Analytics Alternative