Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Real Wedding: Pumpkins, Daisies, and a Farm!

Kay English recently sent me this very sweet wedding she photographed, held at the bride's grandfather's farm. I love all the little details and it's so fall appropriate - I couldn't help but smile when I saw it. The 5 ft. tall centerpieces were made by the groom (go groom!) and the pumpkins were picked straight off the farm for use in the decor. They even used some of the vegetables from the farm for the catering!






Be sure to check out Kay's blog!

4 comments:

Null said...

did i hear you right? the groom made those? how wonderful!!! i can see the male's touch here and really like it!

Jennifer said...

Actually the centerpieces were made by Shannon Black, his sister in law, who is a florist and the groom made the tree bases.

The Favour Gallery said...

I think these little tanterns are so special in the evening. A great end to your perfect wedding day.

bedroom dresser said...

That is what you call the Super Groom! I never imagined he did it! All beautiful!

Google Analytics Alternative