Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Earth Friendly Sun...Flowers

This past weekend my husband and I decided to take a road that we thought would be a shortcut back to our house. Unfortunately, it wasn't a shortcut and it didn't take us back to our home. However, I did happen to see an old house (we live in a somewhat rural area) with a large field of sunflowers in front of it. It was so gorgeous and was almost like something out of a movie. And it got me thinking... How beautiful would it be to have an outdoor wedding with nothing but sunflowers - organic sunflowers of course! I'm going to try and find some pictures of sunflower weddings, but until then, I leave you with this lovely photo from Flickr-apparently this is a sunflower from Hutchins Organic Farm in Concord, MA. (Click on the photo to see some more lovely photos.)


Sunflowers
Originally uploaded by aatt0000

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative