Monday, July 16, 2007

Don't POO POO My Paper!



Fueled by my first post of the day, I thought I'd share with you another type of earth friendly paper. Elephant Poo Paper! This product has inspired many punn-arific blog posts, but I couldn't resist hopping on the bandwagon. Please (drum roll please) don't poo poo my Paper! Bah dum ding! Okay, so my pun is rather crappy...(HOOO! I'm on a roll now!) but I assure you this paper is not. Basically, it's just what it sounds like-paper made from elephant poo. I told my newlywed husband about this and he expressed a valid concern-does it smell like poo? Fortunately, no, it doesn't. Of course, if it did they wouldn't have much of a product. They also sell noteboxes, journals, and greeting cards. You can be sure if you buy elephant poo paper, your money won't go down the toilet!

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative