Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A little of me: Decisions, Decisions

So how do you tell people that you essentially want a really fancy trash can for your birthday? Yes, I want a composter. For my birthday. It's not weird. I've had to do a little explaining as many people aren't quite sure what a composter is. And then when I tell them, they still can't quite understand what's so great about them. UHHHH..HELLOooo! I can reduce my trash by 20%! How COOL is that? It's like a magic trick. In goes the scraps and yard waste and out comes the compost. Okay, well, it excites me. There's a really funny post by Secondhand Nation about sexifying her compost bin, named Backyard Betty. I actually laughed out loud when I read it, so I suggest you take a look too and then take a look at the rest of her very amusing blog. Anyway, I'm still looking around so I'll let you know what I get, when I get it. So that's a little of what's going on in my life. It's uber interesting, I know.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative