Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tell Me More About You!












(I originally posted questions here, but decided a survey might be easier for you and for me.)

You may or may not know that I do the mom thing on a full time basis. I love being a mommy and I wouldn't trade this gig for anything (except for maybe a boob job and a trip to Los Cabos. I'm kidding. Not really. Okay, yeah, I'm kidding.) Unfortunately, this awesome job doesn't come with a paycheck and as the holidays approach, it's been hard not to think about how nice it would be to bring in some extra income. However, in order to start doing responsible business things, like putting together a media kit and increasing traffic, I first need some help from you.


If you have a few moments (less than five minutes really), I would be so appreciative if you could fill out my survey.



 
















Me having ten times more fun than my baby girl, Sophia, on the carousel.

-----------------------------------------------

It's just a simple reader survey, which will help me improve your experience when you visit here. And after all, I wouldn't have this website if it wasn't for YOU! So even if you don't take the time to fill out the survey, please know how much I appreciate your visit. I hope you'll stick around. :)

Click here for the Eco and Elsie Reader Survey

Happy Holidays! Peas and Love! :)



No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative