Wednesday, November 2, 2011

DIY Challenge: Take the Scraps!

As some of you know, my first priority in life is being a mom (I swear this blog comes in a close second), so when I posted my first DIY challenge, I was really concerned it would would look like something my one year old actually created. The result (see toilet paper tubes turned into little lanterns) looked a little more like something a twelve year old could do, but hey, that's a success in my book! So I'm really happy to announce my first ever, second, DIY challenge!

(Photo credit: Crafting a Green World)

The Challenge - "Take the Scraps": We've all got a ton of old shirts, sweaters, skirts, etc... Before we turn them in for donation, let's turn some of those fabric scraps into something fun and usable for a wedding or event!

Due date: November 16, 2011 - I'll post my creation then and if you'd like to join the challenge, feel free to leave a comment letting me know! 

P.S. Okay, confession: I'm writing this while watching Once Upon a Time on Hulu. Anyone else seen it? What do you think?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm in! I've got a "scrappy" wedding the weekend prior!

Jennifer said...

Yay! So glad you're in! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

Google Analytics Alternative