Friday, December 3, 2010

MIA...again

Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday. Earlier this week it was brought to my attention that the order form on Earthly Affair isn't working, which really, really sucks. And ultimately it's not going to get fixed, because I've been devoting a good portion of my time and energy to a new Earthly Affair website. I am SO EXCITED (so excited that I put it in pink and in bold hehe!) and I can't wait to share it with you, but it won't be ready until January. So between that, taking care of my 4 month old, and not getting much sleep, I am exhausted. Come January, I hope you'll buy invitations from me out of pity. Hehe, I'm kidding! :)


A little sneak peak of the new website is above, but if you're a bride or party host looking for invitations, make sure to check back closer to the New Year as I'll be giving out discounts and prizes on this blog only to celebrate the grand opening. Oh, and Happy Happy Hanukkah! I'll be back Monday with a cool new holiday gift idea!

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative