Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009


Happy New Year! I am SO BAD at keeping up with resolutions, but this year I am going to stick with them for longer than a week! HERE I COME GYM! Okay, maybe tomorrow. I'll come to you tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a fantastic New Years and is looking forward to a wonderful 2009! We'll be back posting regularly on Monday. We have lots of earth friendly wedding goodies in store for the upcoming year, but until then I will leave you with TinahDee's custom resolution bracelets. Could you commit to wearing your resolution on your wrist?

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love these! They're a pretty reminder that we need to get our butts out there and workout! :)

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Cool concept! This just might give me the extra motivation I'll need when I want to give up- especially when it comes to going to the gym.

Google Analytics Alternative