Monday, March 17, 2008

Modern Ketubah's

When my husband and I were picking our Ketubah (the Jewish marriage contract), we both thought we were stuck with the very illustrative, traditional look of most ketubah's. So when I was contacted by Daniel Sroka of ModernKetubah.com, I was pleasantly surprised to see such a modern take on a concept as traditional as the ketubah. His photographs of nature are wonderfully inspiring and soothing and I think look beautiful paired with the Hebrew text. (You can choose from a variety of Hebrew and English texts).

Sroka mentioned to me his floral prints are most popular...


but, I'm also intrigued by his Rothko inspired, more abstract version as well...
Each Ketubah is printed on an acid free, fine art paper made of 100% cotton rag. It is a specific line from Crane Paper Company, a very environmentally friendly company.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning my ketubahs on your blog! I appreciate it. If any of your readers have questions about getting a ketubah, or the options available, they should feel free to contact me at Modern Ketubah.

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely beautiful. I am glad you posted these. Anna www.green-talk.com

Google Analytics Alternative