Friday, March 9, 2012

Have a Happy Weekend + Link List to Love

I wrote this post last week and I wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about it. I am currently stuck on coming up with a name for it, but I've got a few ideas. For some reason, I can't go with it unless it gets an approval from my husband. He is like my idea moderator, and I love him dearly, but he and I both know this isn't necessary. And yet, I can't help but make sure he is on board with my creative decisions. Is that love or slavery? Hah! :)

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful, amazing weekend ahead of you! If you haven't done so, please check out our give away! You could win a gift card for beautiful, handmade jewelry.


Here's a list of things to love (or to at least keep you entertained until the end of the work day.)

 Got a slinky? Feed the birds!
Round ceremony set ups?
 Yummiest yum yUM
Love Yurts









 
Real Wood Wedding Stationery by Night Owl Paper Goods

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative