Friday, October 22, 2010

Handmade and Organic Bridal Fun

Kansas City, Kansas City here I come. They got a crazy way of loving there and I'm gonna...

Oh, hello there. :) I was just blog singing.

Speaking of Kansas City, Janay A. is a great little setup that calls the City of Fountains its home. Their latest obsession is making gowns from gorgeous organic fibers, but they also craft veils, garters, ring pillows, and many other bridal accessories.

Check out their article on Modernizing an Heirloom Gown, or visit their Etsy shop for handmade treasures and organic bridal goodies.

So what's on your weekend docket? No apple festival for me this weekend. I'm taking it eeee-zeeee. And I'm hoping to find some cute DIY gifts to help me stay frugal during the holidays. Funds are kind of low, so I've got to be creative. Have any holiday DIY ideas? Feel free to send them my way at jns721 at gmail dot com.



No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative