Friday, May 14, 2010

The Big Count Down plus The Friday List


I realized recently that I only have about two months until the baby gets here. The nursery has yet to be set up and my whole "nesting" instinct is starting to drive my husband crazy. But progress, we shall make this weekend! The old shipping room is getting painted and will become my new studio, while my old studio will become the baby's room (Earthly Affair is run out of my home)! I must admit though, I thoroughly enjoy being pregnant! Even with the emotional ups and downs, the occasional dizziness, the constant hunger, the stretching belly (but hopefully Soapwalla's Resilience Pregnant Belly Oil will minimize any stretch marks), and the need to pee A LOT, I do believe I will miss this experience.

Is it time to start counting down the days until baby gets here? Did you count down the days, or are you currently counting down the days, until your wedding? Big Day Chains offers very sweet paper chains (pictured above), printed with soy ink on 100% post consumer recycled paper, to help you do just that.

Have a great weekend everyone!



A loving thank you to Pre Owned Wedding Dresses for the write up on Earthly Affair!

DIY: Herbs of Spring: Make Your Own Violet Syrup.

Tracy wrote a great post on her blog, Digging Through The Dirt, about her recent Earthly Affair invitation purchase.

Vintage: If I could sew... Ecology fabric, 1970's Floral

How to: NY Mag gives us the deets on how to buy vintage.

Win: 14 weekly draws to win a Ketubah from Ketubah.com!

1 comment:

swanriverstone said...

Yes I did count down the days for both of my babies. I enjoyed being pregnant too. though I DO NOT miss the every 5 min bathroom visits LOL.. Congrats on your coming addition to the family. Prayers for good health an happiness to you & yours.

Andrea

Google Analytics Alternative