Monday, November 9, 2009

Healthy Monday: 5 Natural Aphrodisiacs Found in your Pantry


This may be an odd topic for a Healthy Monday post, but it's right on target for all you soon-to-be honeymooners. There's nothing wrong with introducing a little "love potion" into the bedroom. Planet Green has a rather interesting list of 5 natural aphrodisiacs, all of which are most likely found in your own pantry.

1. Cornstarch (personally, I think this is weird. Planet Green suggests the texture of this powdery "elixir" is delightful for a full body massage. I suppose to each his own...)

2. Tomato - Eating a squishy tomato is sexy. And it apparently it aids in sexual performance. Ahem...okaaaaay.

3. Avocado - High quality vitamin E supposedly can boost the state of arousal.

4. Chocolate - Well, duh!

5. Buttermilk - A buttermilk shower to be exact.

Man, these people at Planet Green are kinky! So what do you think?

Photo: Shutterbug Gal

4 comments:

Mouse said...

Woo hoo! I'm adding things to my shopping list.

Except maybe not the cornstarch. Um.

Richard Santini said...

Nice tip!

Null said...

Umm, cornstarch? I'm going to make a cornstarch and squishy tomato dish tonight and greet my hubby at the door wearing only cellophane (what movie am I alluding to??).

Can't wait for the reaction!

Ms. Bunny said...

I'm not surprised about the avocados. Mr. Beagle eats a lot of these because they are his favorites. Maybe now I know why they are his favorites.

Google Analytics Alternative