Monday, September 29, 2008

Tru Vodka

I recently received an e-mail regarding a new organic vodka, and judging from the interest of the last post dedicated to organic beverages, I though it worth sharing. "Tru Spirits offers vodka made from 100% Organic American wheat and infused with organic, natural ingredients. The packaging is made from completely recycled materials and the bottles are 25% more lightweight than other spirits bottles for greener shipping. AND, in a partnership with Sustainable Harvest International, they plant a tree for every bottle sold!"

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I was thinking of making a batch of vodka limeade for our reception- and now you've definitely convinced me. Thanks for all your great beverage advice!

Anonymous said...

Now this is a way I can do organic...lol

Google Analytics Alternative