Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Let's get organisized. ..



Organize, Organize, Organize! When it comes to planning a wedding, you must be organized ladies! Now, I'm not an organization freak, but if you're planning a wedding yourself, it's almost a necessity to step into the world of bulging binders stuffed with checklists, timelines, contracts, business cards, budget info, and inspiration. If this thought scares the beejeesus out of you, look to Russell and Hazel for a little calming binder beauty. Their 100% post consumer, biodegradable wedding organizers, created with the help of Anne Chertoff, are made to suit the needs of a bride - even if she isn't a pro at organization. :)

1 comment:

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

Organization...that's what I need! I swear I try hard... I'm so glad I came across your blog. I've posted a link on mine :) Will be checking here often from now on!

Google Analytics Alternative