Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Setting up the nest...

My husband and I currently have no dining room table. We have a dining room, but no table. Alas, it is a sad thing, but we have a good reason. We'd rather hold out until we can afford the table of our dreams, plus it's just not a priority. But if it was, and especially if I lived in New York, I'd be making a beeline for Brooklyn Farm Table. They transform reclaimed wood into beautiful, hand crafted tables that would make any dining room say, "You complete me."

BFT found via Canvas and Clover

2 comments:

style-for-style said...

I agree, right now we have a cheap little table from ikea.

I'm holding out for something smiler.
but half as long!!

I WISH my dining room could accommodate that table.

Jennifer said...

I hear you Laura! I wish I had that dining room AND that table! :)

Google Analytics Alternative