Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cupboards full of nature

Photobucket
Photobucket
I think there is a part in us all that yearns for the type of beauty that gives us something different, something refreshing, something real. Whether it be a persons face or a piece of artwork, we enjoy studying the subtleties which make an object unique. I found myself exploring those same emotions when I was looking at the handcrafted work of ceramic designer and maker, Linda Johnson. The actual piece looks flawless, but I love how the designs evoke a child like quality-perfect in its own way. Her online shop, Little Flower Designs, gives us the chance to have a taste of nature right in our very own cupboards.

And guess what? She has a wedding registry available!

found via modish

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative