Thursday, April 17, 2008

Have you seen these?

I still have a photo from about the time I was 10 - it was when those underwater disposable cameras had first come out and my dad took a picture of me under the water in the pool. My eyes are clenched shut, my nose is wrinkled upwards, and what I thought was smiling turned out to be more of a very forced grimmace. It's all very wrong...

But anyway, my point is that we all have that one photo (or maybe two or three) where we look absolutely ridiculous. Unfortunately, these people just had theirs published...





Found via DivineCaroline - click here to see all the pictures!

4 comments:

Brabarella Update said...

totally hilarious! worth checking out all the pictures...i love the multi-tasking bride in the top photo...

One Love Photo said...

These are great! Even worse than ridiculous photos is ridiculous videos! Wedding videos are the best and worst! My brother in law does wedding videos and I LOVE watching his dancing clips. I just can't capture the silliness like he does!

Jennifer said...

Hi Brabarella! I have to agree, the top one is definitely the best!

Hi One Love! Haha, you know, I'm sure I've been one of those ridiculously dancing people.

Anonymous said...

The way you have expressed and explained about the exotic weeding theme is just awesome. Also your descriptions of the wedding dresses, venue and event seem freshly carved ideas from a fertile mind. I just love visiting and going through your blog. Really nice one keep writing.

Google Analytics Alternative