Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Q R S TEA

I've recently become somewhat of a tea junkie. I have to get up early in the morning and I decided a while ago to start drinking tea, rather than coffee. I enjoy it because there are many different flavors, it's available as fair trade and organic, and there are studies which prove their health benefits. So that got me thinking...why not have a "tea bar" at a wedding, rather than a candy bar. Teas actually come in hundreds of different varieties, all in loose leaf form, and are completely mixable. It would be perfect for guests to try with their dessert. I'll expand on this a little later, but in the meantime I have to share with you a site I came across while researching this and was absolutely smitten with. Yogi tea has one of the neatest websites I've seen in a long time. It will pick a tea for you based on your personality, and they even have a little yoga section, complete with music and all. I can feel the stress leaving my body already...

2 comments:

SJB Weddings & Events said...

Having a tea bar is an EXCELLENT idea! Definitely a break from the norm. I love when you can add your own personal touch to an event.

Jennifer said...

Hey sjb! I'll have to do some more research on this and possible come up with some photos!

Google Analytics Alternative