Monday, October 28, 2013

(Re-Post) Get Your Free Chevron Patterns!

This is a repost, but it's a super popular one, so enjoy! :)

free chevron download


Chevrons are the thing right now. I see them everywhere, especially on Pinterest, and it's starting to grow on me. I really enjoy their bold presence and I love seeing them incorporated in usual places, but I have to draw the line at chevron nail art. It just ain't me, folks. However, being that I'm a graphic designer, I thought I'd have a little fun and offer you all some free chevron patterns. Free for what? Oh, I don't know... you could use them for invitations, your blog, a guide for mowing your lawn in a chevron pattern... Just click on the picture and you can save the image from there.

P.S. Don't scroll too fast - it will hurt your eyes!

free chevron download



free chevron download


free chevron download


free chevron download


free chevron download


free chevron download


free chevron download


free chevron download





SPONSOR



No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative