Sunday, April 29, 2012

Eco Gift Tags and Labels

Hey all! This is a re-post from 2011. I didn't have time to create anything new. My hubby took me out of town for our five year anniversary over the weekend! Be back tomorrow - enjoy!

After writing about mason jars, I started thinking about how many very cute and very eco-friendly tags and labels are out there. I've always been the kind of person who starts out wanting to do this kind of thing on my own - I always have grand DIY illusions come to think about it - but I never have the time. If you find yourself in the same position, check out these gift tags, labels, and one gift tag making accessory in case you do go all DIY (ahem, it's the twine...).





5. 100% cotton bakers twine.

 -------------------------------------------------
If you haven't filled out the Eco and Elsie Reader Survey, I would be so appreciative if you did. It will help me learn more about you and how I can improve this blog to better your experience. 
 

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative