Thursday, December 8, 2011

Environmentally Friendly Floral Ideas You Can DIY

If there is one thing you need to remember when doing your own flowers, it's this: simple, simple, simple! Okay, that's three things, but they're all the same... You get my point.

Fortunately, this whole simple thing also allows you to go easy on the environment (and possibly easier on your purse). Choose locally grown fresh flowers bought at your city market or plant hardy succulents that can be taken home and enjoyed by your guests. Below are a bunch of beautiful, yet simple ideas I've collected from around the interwebs. I hope they help in your quest to plan your earth-friendly wedding!














2 comments:

Layla Mayville {Simply Savannah Events} said...

I love the ones with the recycled glass jars and how cool is that idea of using a Chinese food steamer for your arrangement!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the comment, Layla! I'm in love with that idea too!

Google Analytics Alternative