Friday, January 21, 2011

Whistle Blower for Peace


I think it's important to bring certain controversial and hard-to-hear issues to light, but as I have said from day one, that's not what this blog is about. It's true - I aim to bring eco-friendly happiness and joy into your life, but I suppose every once in a while I might bring you something beautiful, which may stand for something troubling. I'm not going to get into a whole diatribe about peace and humanity and whatever, but today I'm sharing with you the Falling Whistle necklace. Wearing it symbolizes being a whistle-blower for peace. Particularly peace for Congo, as all proceeds from this necklace are used to rehabilitate and advocate for war affected children. Available at Holstee, $34.00 - $104.00.

Enjoy your weekend! Here are a few links and articles to keep your brain busy and your mind merry!

2 comments:

WelltoDo said...

What a beautiful blog! I'm a new subscriber from snowy Maine. Stop by and see me sometime at http://welltodoyou.blogspot.com/

Cheers!
Suz

artdecodiamonds said...

I think you do a wonderful job and have a great blog!

Google Analytics Alternative