Monday, December 13, 2010

Going Bananas

Hi everyone. I promise to be back in the New Year with more posts, but right now the blog is taking a back seat because I have so much I have to get done by January. It will eventually make it's way back to the front seat and I promise to be back that first week of 2011 with more fresh ideas, posts, and goodies for eco-friendly invitations. In the meantime, don't forget about your local Toys for Tots organization when doing your holiday shopping. They are one of my favorite charities!

3 comments:

brit said...

Excited to have you back! Hope you and the little one are doing well!

Wedding Invitations Australia said...

Happy New Year!!!!!

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Just came across your blog. Hope to see you here in the coming weeks. All the best for 2011!

Google Analytics Alternative