Thursday, June 25, 2009

An Eco-Friendly Wedding Gift

This is a really cute idea as a gift to a friend or to your self. Although it would make for a very modern piece of home decor, it would also work well as an anniversary reminder for your forgetful husband (or husband-to-be.)
Frame The Date creates and sells, you guessed it, framed dates! But it's not as cheesy as it sounds. They offer an eco-friendly line which utilizes reclaimed wood frames, bamboo frame styles, and green matting as well. The two founders, sisters Julie and Ashley, scoured the globe for some of the most unique numbers, snapped a picture, and voila! You get to create and order your very own Frame The Date keepsake right on their website.


6 comments:

{The Perfect Palette} said...

simply. charming.

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, I love this idea! I'm definitely going to be giving these as wedding gifts, along with getting one for myself! :) Thanks for sharing...

Mary said...

This is such a great idea! Too cute!! How practical would this be to have around the house, and it makes such a great decor piece too! Thanks for sharing, I'm definitely getting one!

Shelby O'Connell said...

These are great! I checked out their site and really like the idea of the baby ones too!

A Hot Pink Petticoat said...

wow!! Fabulous!! This would be PERFECT for my BIL's upcoming wedding. Thank you!!

Nya said...

That is such a darling idea! I am totally impressed with that Eco-friendly wedding gift.

Google Analytics Alternative