Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pretty in Frills





I apologize for not having a new post up yesterday. Nearly my entire day was spent at an airport. I left the ground, but not the state. What did I do? I went skydiving! My hubby has been wanting to do it for a while now, and while I was super, SUPER, nervous, I'm glad I joined him on the jump. It was definitely an experience I won't forget.

Currently loving Sarah Sevin. Most of her designs are custom, but for a wedding dress I think they're wonderfully reasonable. Can you imagine walking down the aisle in something this unique? I love the flirty ruffles with the sleek lines. She uses a recycled bustier in many of her dresses and offers different colors as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jennifer, I love the new blog look. It looks fabulous.

Tawyna said...

HI I'm just browsing and found you via Destination Wedding photography blogspot sherrlyn and this is so nice.

I think I want to start a blog about my Italian wedding.

Dead Flowers said...

Yay! I ordered one of her dresses for my wedding. So excited!

Google Analytics Alternative