Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Return to Nature

I love, love, love, love this wedding! The talented Kathryn, creator of all those amazing inspiration boards, posted this real wedding over at her blog at Snippet and Ink. I love it for two reasons: one, it's so refreshingly simple, yet beautiful - a real return to nature. And two, the couple planted a tree in the name of each guest through the American Forests. This is just a sneak peak though - click here to see all the pictures! It's definitely worth it!

Photography by the talented Gertrude and Mabel

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Thanks for adding me to your "Fun Wedding Blogs" blogroll :)

Jennifer said...

My pleasure Jenna!

One Love Photo said...

I love the turquoise tea box with flowers and the bikes are so sweet. I must go see more......

One Love Photo said...

I should have known Gertrude and Mabel were behind the lens for these pretty photos. Why can't I have a fun name like that? They do such refreshing lovely work!

Google Analytics Alternative