Friday, February 29, 2008

I decided it was time to simplify my blog header. I liked the old one, but things were just a little too "busy" from a design perspective. Or maybe on some unconscious level I was attempting to simplify my life by simplifying my blog header...hah!

I'm still not sure if I like the new design though... What do you think?

UPDATE: Blog header changed yet again. The last one was a little too simplistic, even for my tastes, and I like simple designs. I don't really know where I got the idea for this one...it's just a blend of various illustrations I've created over the past year. The little birdie on the branch was/is going to be part of a bridal/baby shower design...one day...but until then it will have a happy home on the top of my blog. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like it! simple is good.

Liene Stevens said...

I agree with Elizabeth - simple and pretty. great job!

READY2SPARK said...

Very pretty and delicate. Great job!

Jennifer said...

Thank you blogging peeps!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

I think i like the other one better, just my opinion. But this one is cute too.

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I'm commenting late, so I think I missed the first "new" one...but the one up there now is fab!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Aletha! I'm glad you like it!

Google Analytics Alternative