Thursday, November 8, 2007

Wear It More Than Once??


Sometimes when looking for new content to post about, I worry that I won't find anything worthwhile or that quite possibly the true "green" market is just too small to write about very often. The concern is usually fleeting though and I am regularly reassured when I find another eco treasure, such as a beautiful hemp dress, a gorgeous ring from an ethical jeweler, or inspiration from another green bride. Today was no exception when I came across the website of fashion designer, Deborah Lindquist. Deborah merges sustainable fabrics, such as hemp and organic cotton, with environmentally friendly materials such as "recycled cashmere, repurposed kimonos and saris, and vintage silk scarves" to create fashion forward trends. She's one of the few designers I've seen that actually has a Green Wedding Collection! I love the dress on the left. It's definitely more casual (for some brides), but on the upside you could almost wear that one more than once!

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative