Sunday, November 25, 2007

Slacker Interns!

Okay, this is completely off topic, but I felt it was necessary. Not too long ago, I noticed that Aletha over at the fabulous Pearls Events blog had put up a picture of her intern. (see bottom right picture). Yes, an intern of the furry kind. That cutie is Olive and I believe she is a yorkie. (From the looks of the picture, it looks like she just got caught napping on the job again!) So anyway, I think my dog, Angel, (top picture) got jealous and I had to promote her from "lazy spoiled princess" to "lazy spoiled princess-intern." hehe. There really is no point to this post other than to give these two cuties a little 15 minutes of blog fame.

I'm a huge dog lover, but if anyone has pictures of any of their pets-dogs, cats, turtles, whatever... in their wedding, I'd love to show them off here!

6 comments:

Aletha VanderMaas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Jennifer--this post is adorable. I'm also a huge dog lover and Angel is too cute! And you were right, Olive is a yorkie :)

JK Photography said...

Awww, Olive and Angel are soooo cute!!! I have some pics of my great danes on my blog and will have more on there later on today. I will try and send you a picture soon!!
Love your blog BTW, great stuff :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the compliments! And Jen, definitely send a pic of your great dane when you get a chance!

perfect bound said...

Ha. I noticed Aletha's intern yorkie as well. So cute. As is Angel. A little off topic posting is always appreciated.

JK Photography said...

Hey Jennifer!
I tried sending you an email this morning, but I am not sure it went though :(
Anyway, I posted some pics of my great danes Hanna and JoJo on my blog this morning :)
Enjoy!
jkphotographyonline.blogspot.com

Google Analytics Alternative