Tuesday, November 27, 2007

An Eye Candy Feast!

Boy, do I wish I lived in San Francisco! I think I need to book a flight just to visit Miette Pâtisserie & Confiserie. The Princess Cake, pictured top left, is so adorable and is actually an "exquisitely traditional cake from Scandinavia." Seeing their beautiful culinary confections inspires me to dabble in a little baking. But then again, why bake when there's a Miette?
Created by self taught bakers, Meg and Caitlin, Miette's cakes and pastries infuse organic ingredients into traditional and unique recipes. Their little bakeshop flourished into a Pâtisserie(cakes) and Confiserie(candy store), both now in separate locations.

3 comments:

Liene Stevens said...

LOVE Miette! And I agree - why bake when they do such a lovely job? :)

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

I know! Their stuff is so cute, it's impossible to resist. Perhaps it's a good thing I don't live near one? :)

Google Analytics Alternative