Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mason Jar Chandelier

I'm letting the pictures do the talking today! This mason jar chandelier is stunning - I love this!


This styled shoot was created by Kayli Atha Designs and photographed by Ivan Diego. The entire setup was inspired by an old ombré whiskey decanter which Kayli found in an antique store.

In Kayli's own words, "...each guest had a hand painted place card and I chose more masculine tabletop accessories to balance out the delicate china and soft glitter ribbons."




Thank you for sharing your wonderful shoot, Kayli and Ivan!


 

3 comments:

Linda B. said...

I have this thing for mason jars in wedding decor ever since I started Pinterest. Thanks for the inspiration.

Pot of Gold said...

The mason jar chandelier is just so fantastic and unique! Love the personal touch of the diy glitter place cards

Unique Wedding Invitations said...

Love the handpainted glitter place cards - very unique and personal!

Google Analytics Alternative