Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pizza Party Weekend

How was your weekend? It seems April is the month to have a baby as we have birthday parties to go to every weekend. Even though we're keeping busy, it's always nice to see friends and family, especially when our visits seem to get increasingly rare.






The latest birthday we attended was a "make your own pizza party" for our friend's six year old girl. Our little girl had a blast, although she ate most of her pizza while she was supposed to be creating it. My husband and I of course had a ton of fun as well. I especially enjoyed eating my creation, er, I mean, my daughter's pizza. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

balochbrud is a professional wedding dress manufacturer located in Sweden. We offer variety of elegant wedding dresses, accessories ball gowns, evening dresses, shoes, prom dresses in different styles. The fabrics we use are satin, chiffon, organza, etc. We sell brands including Atelier Diagonal by Pronovias, Jim Hjelm and Aspera . Our company is dedicated in supply you the best products with the lowest prize.

engquist@see what i sea designs said...

What fun!! I love parties like that where everyone can get involved but that are still easy as "pie' (:

Google Analytics Alternative