Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pinata Cookies and Not My Nachos!

Last night, I got mad at my husband for eating nachos in front of me. I have been working so hard to eat healthy and there he was, munching on delicious cheese from a jar and corn chips. I wanted to share in the ridiculous horrible-ness! Alas though, I refrained, primarily because I had already brushed my teeth and I didn't feel like doing it again.

So nachos I can apparently resist. But pinata cookies! PINATA Cookies! How awesome are these? Even though I am not a fan of food coloring, I definitely could not resist these. They look a bit difficult to create, but Cinco De Mayo only comes around once a year - I might just have to give these a try. Find the tutorial on She Knows.


SPONSOR

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative