Friday, January 27, 2012

Thank you dear readers. My pity party is over! :)

Hello dear readers, thank you so much for letting me vent my frustrations the other day. Before going to bed that night, I was really sad and mopey, so I meditated and something beautiful kind of happened. For a split second, this intense feeling came over me that can only be described in these words, "Being grateful is a way of life, not something you can express in words." And then this phrase appeared in my mind, "Don't be afraid to act upon the invitation." This is kind of like a fortune cookie. I don't know what the hell it means exactly, but I'm going to keep it forever! The universe works in mysterious ways my friends. This reminds me I need to thank you all for being so understanding and kind. Your ears and sympathetic comments are very encouraging and I am so lucky to know - whether in real life or online - all of you.




 



No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative