Monday, January 23, 2012

Choices in Environmentally Responsible Partware

When I have a party, the cheap part of me says, "Jennifer, use the plates and cups you already have." The environmentally friendly part of me agrees and adds, "Yeah, listen to el cheapo. You don't need to buy any more and it will only create unnecessary waste in the future." But then the designer in me says, "The plates we have are so ugly and plain."

*Sigh...* I have yet to really buy separate partyware, but here are some of my favorite environmentally responsible pieces curated from around the web. Keep these in mind when planning an eco-friendly engagement party or shower.






3 comments:

Sara said...

5- recycled glass collection is my favorite :X

bluecollarbride said...

Thanks for this post- great topic! These are lovely enough for an outdoor wedding. Stylish indeed.

Jennifer said...

Thank you both for your comments! :)

Google Analytics Alternative