Friday, December 9, 2011

Eco-Friendly Gift Wrap

Do you brave the mall during this time of year? I am not a fan of frenzied holiday shopping. Instead, I like to keep my big butt in the chair and do all my shopping online, thank you very much.

If you plan to do your holiday shopping this weekend, don't forget about the gift wrap.



Love these reusable wrapping sheets from Chewing the Cud. Printed on 100% organic cotton with soy based inks. 


Have a great weekend everyone!

------------------------------------
If you haven't filled out the Eco and Elsie Reader Survey, I would be so appreciative if you did. It will help me learn more about you and how I can improve this blog to better your experience. 

2 comments:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Great eco-friendly wrapping idea! Reminds me of our post on furoshiki wrapping -- for giving wine bottles as gifts.

Karen @ Wedding Flowers Co said...

this one is my favorite one! i guess you can keep it and use it for somebody else...and so on till one day... you may end up with it again...lol

Google Analytics Alternative