Thursday, November 10, 2011

Why I've Got Nothing Good to Give You Today.

I'm embarrassed to admit this, but rather than just put up an old post, I figured I'd come clean and let you know why I've got nothing good to give you today.

Do you ever feel like your internal engine is just running on empty? Personally, I've been feeling like this a lot lately and I'm wondering - wait, no, scratch that, -  I'm fairly sure it's because I'm making poor lifestyle choices. It's not like I'm living a life of sin or anything, but for instance, this evening I had a few pieces of pork loin for dinner (which I stopped eating because it was gross), as well as hummus and chips, and the grand finale was ice cream. After the birth of my child I was so overwhelmed with how my life had changed that I stopped really caring for myself and, unfortunately, I never really got back into the swing of things.

I'd like to ask you, dear readers, if you have any advice. I know some of you out there have children, like I do, or perhaps your wedding took over your life and you know what it's like to feel like a zombie. I'm considering doing a detox or major diet change in an effort to get back on the healthy train. The book below really has me interested. Anyone read it?


No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative