Monday, May 2, 2011

Hi....my name is Tiffany, and I am new here.

Well hello there, my name is Tiffany and I am the new girl. Don't be worried, I have not locked Jennifer in a closet, basement or duct taped her to her office chair. No she is getting ready to live the "good life". She mentioned a beach chair, braids and maybe a T-shirt stand??? Ok, maybe I got those confused. It might have been a high chair, pony tails and Mommy's Mornings Out that she mentioned, now that I think about it. I might have to admit, just between us, I am a little jealous. The first few years with your baby are some of the best times a mom can have. Priceless!

In an effort to keep the faithful followers on board, I am going to keep my stats, bio, resume to a bare minimum. So here it goes, my 411. I am a graphic designer, which is really a grown up way to say I doodle for a living. I have been known to draw on anything, post it notes are my favorite, napkins, walls, really whatever. I would rather be outside than in. I have a garden, that I am attempting this year to be all ORGANIC. I have even canned my own pickles, tomato sauce and green beans. The green beans FAILED. Very yukky. I believe in recycling whatever I can, and I think it makes a huge difference. I don't think I could survive without my anti-frizz gel, flat iron or hair color. I have my Iphone with me at all times and I have beaten Angry Birds twice! Ha!

Now, on to business, wedding business. Who watched the Royal Wedding? I myself have watched it (maybe more than once-don't judge me), on the best thing since sliced bread, my DVR (I feel you judging me). I love several different things, but my most favorite thing, THE TREES inside Westminster Abbey. It transformed an already beautiful setting and made it softer, more inviting and just plain gorgeous. Also, the Prince is having them planted on their estate so that they can remember the day. How awesome is that! I am sure that you have seen the photos, but just in case you live under a rock, and have only now emerged to.....read this blog, I am posting the pic below ;)

Thanks for reading, I hope you will come back. I will be here waiting on you. Maybe we can even get Jen to pop back in from time to time. Fingers crossed!!!

Tif - Earthly Affair Jr.

Photobucket
20 foot trees line aisle ABC News APTN/AP Photo

9 comments:

antique engagement rings said...

I love the photo.. wonderful!

Nicola said...

Hi Tiffany and welcome!!! :)

wfs said...

well, that's wonderful.

Wedding Invitations Australia said...

Hi Tiffany. Looking forward to your posts :)

Marianne said...

Welcome! If your introductory post is any indication, I'm sure you'll do an outstanding job!

michele said...

I thought the placement of the trees at Westminster Abby was a nice idea. I did not know that they were subsequently planted on the estate of the couple.

tim said...

This is really an awesome photo. I love the green and the overall antique setting http://rafeeq.doomby.com/liens.html

Pixel Film Studios said...

Welcome welcome welcome!

Wedding Singer Los Angeles said...

Welcome, Tiffany! Looking forward to all the creative, fun, and inspiring stuff you will share with us.

Google Analytics Alternative