Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday's Question

Every Saturday I'll feature a question and ask you lovely readers to weigh in. Do you have a dilemma? E-mail your question to jns721@gmail.com, and a link to your blog or website if you have one, and will post it!

Since tomorrow is Halloween, let's have a scary question! What is your biggest wedding fear? Are you worried the food will be a flop or that the dress will be a disaster? If you already had your wedding, was your biggest fear realized or was all okay in the end?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I consider myself a bit of a klutz so I think my biggest fear was tripping as I walk down the aisle. Which luckily didn't happen.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for your input Melissa! I have to say I was also afraid of tripping or falling down the aisle. :)

Melissa S said...

I'm christian and my fiance is atheiest. My fear is not being able to create a ceremony that we are both comfortable with!

Google Analytics Alternative