Monday, August 30, 2010

For the eco-home: textured placemats

Since I've had little Sophia, I've spent many an afternoon nursing the babe and watching old shows on Hulu.com. My latest kick is HGTV's Design Star, starting with season one (spoiler alert - don't read further if you don't know how it ends) and the winner, David Bromstead, has a graphic, yet organic style which has me itching to redecorate in the same manner. Since that probably won't be happening anytime soon, I'll just encourage you to celebrate the beginning of your marriage with some of the awesome finds at Viva Terra, a fabulous eco-happy store and I would imagine Bromstead worthy. Personally, I am loving these natural texture placemats!

1 comment:

Dynamite Weddings said...

Love how the mat adds depth!

Google Analytics Alternative