Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Love

Okay, I'm officially huge! This belly bump is taking over. I need help rolling over in bed, getting off the couch, and old women with walkers actually pass me while I slowly plod through the grocery store aisles (you have no idea how accurate the word "plod" is). Now is the time that I am ready to have this baby. I would like to post pictures, but my husband has yet to take them off his camera. I'm tempted to put his e-mail here and ask all of you to send him an annoying message, but that would be too mean... right?

So anyway... it seems it will be forever before I can safely walk in high heels again, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming. Plus, these cute little flowers, made from vintage silk, can actually clip on to any shoe! Reaaaaallyyy......

Found via Diagnosis Deferred

Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Paula@DreamWeddingItaly said...

Oooh dancing shoes! Don't worry, having a baby will be so totally worth it, and you will be able to get your heels on again - I LOVE these ones!

Claire said...

What beautiful shoe clips. I love the color.
The first moment with your new baby in your arms makes the times of plodding and needing help just to get up or turn over so worth it.

Google Analytics Alternative