Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday

As I told you earlier in the week, my husband and I took a short trip to Savannah. Georgia. We'll go ahead and call it a babymoon, even though that's not what it was originally intended to be. I was a bit concerned about traveling during my third trimester (34 weeks and counting!), especially since Savannah is really a walking city, but the exercise turned out to be a good thing and we truly had an enjoyable time. Savannah is an absolutely beautiful place, full of history, beautiful architechture, art galore (it's home to SCAD), and good 'ole Southern charm! And it's a favorite of lovers - I saw THREE weddings while I was there! Below are some of my personal photos, but check out this beautiful Savannah wedding on Style Me Pretty.


Me in front of a painting of Bird Girl (remember Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil) at the Firefly Cafe.


Musings at Soho South Cafe.




Hope you all have a great weekend! Enjoy this week's list!

Finances: How much to spend on a wedding gift.

Inspiration: Pop Art details on Elizabeth Anne Designs.

Edibles: Perfect for Summer - Strawberry Ginger Honeyed Yogurt!

Expert Knowledge: Having a Back Up (Heat) Plan! Planning...Forever gives us the deets.

1 comment:

forget.me.knot.weddings said...

Your trip looks fab and love you went on a babymoon!

Google Analytics Alternative