Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday


Well, I had full intention of integrating this clicking capability into the post itself, but it turns out my html skills just aren't up to par. And it's 8 p.m. and I'm hungry! So I'm sorry, this will have to do. Just click on the image above and it will take you to a second page where each individual image will take you to its own link. Enjoy your friday!




It's like a support group for stressed out brides! (Chicago area) Harmonious Brides.

Win 40 free eco-friendly wedding favors ~ at Dream Green Weddings

Vintage goodie shop you can peruse while at work! CB Vintage

Thank you to Eco-Chic International for featuring Earthly Affair!

Thank you to Julie Ann for this great link on DIY deodorant!

Recycled silver cuff links for $29 (and more sales) at Green Diva!

1 comment:

Amberdawn said...

I love the tea favor! I keep changing my mind about what to do for favors at my wedding. But I think tea would be a hit since my fiance's family lives in England. I know there will be a lot of tea drinkers in attendance!

Google Analytics Alternative