Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Around The Interwebs: Eco-Beautiful Weddings


Katie Martin, of Elegance and Simplicity, is sorta my super hero when it comes to green weddings. This girl works hard and she's constantly revealing some great idea, creation, or project. Enter one of her latest creations: Eco-Beautiful Weddings (coming soon!). An e-zine dedicated to, you guessed it, all things great and glorious in the world of green weddings! The accompanying blog, which is beautiful, went live over the weekend and I highly encourage you to check it out. And we have to gloat a little - check out the beautiful photo and plug of Earthly Affair invitations!

4 comments:

Michelle @ EBW said...

Thanks for the love Jen!

Unknown said...

Jennifer...You are one of my green RAWK STARS! So sweet of you - you are my green invitation hero! :-) Can't wait for people to see the mag with you in it! Woops - did I let that out. Hee hee

Christchurch Jobs said...

That sounds very innovative and resourceful. I like that, it can be used ate decorations at the wedding and after that it can be used as house décor.

Melbourne jobs said...

I think this is a brilliant idea. You have just given me inspirations for my next design. Thank you so much.

Google Analytics Alternative